Повече за компанията на следния адрес.
Who are we
Zariba LTD is a modern and innovative company in Varna working with enthusiastic and talented people.
Zariba entered the scene in 2007. For the past years, we’ve created a variety of great games for people to enjoy worldwide.
Zariba Ltd is a game development studio, formed by a team of young, hardworking and creative professionals. We combine the newest software solutions to reach the highest quality and the best user experience. Our aim is not only to make innovative multi-platform games, but also to create a place where players can interact and find friends while having fun.
We are looking for a person with knowledge and experience in the field of business development and the game industry, which is oriented for the global markets.
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social media manager to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Social media manager should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You will be passionate about your field and well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The candidate’s primary job will be the optimization and creation of marketing strategies, aimed at increasing our game’s visibility and broadening our user base.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated Social Media Manager to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users.
Our goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy and an increase in website/mobile traffic, revenue by exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
You should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on the corresponding channels.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional spoken and written communication skills and is able to create and develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Build and execute social media strategie.
- Setting target KPIs for social media campaigns and measuring performance against the KPIs.
- Regular monitoring and reporting.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
Requirements for position:
- Experience in managing social media channels for companies in the online / gaming / digital products space.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Experience as a content creator
- Fluency in English.
• Excellent working atmosphere;
• Ability to work with a team of professionalists;
• Good benefits and motivation salary;
• Full salary insurance
• A permanent contract with Zariba Ltd
• Opportunity for professional growth in the Company
• Take part in the creative process for top projects with the international realization in the world gaming industry
– Varna, Bulgaria
If you have the skills and passion to be our User acquisition specialist, please send us a CV. We will be happy to work together. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.