Повече за компанията на следния адрес.
Who are we
Zariba LTD is a modern and innovative company in Varna working with enthusiastic and talented people.
Zariba entered the scene in 2007. For the past years, we’ve created a variety of great games for people to enjoy worldwide.
Zariba Ltd is a game development studio, formed by a team of young, hardworking and creative professionals. We combine the newest software solutions to reach the highest quality and the best user experience. Our aim is not only to make innovative multi-platform games, but also to create a place where players can interact and find friends while having fun.
We are looking for a person with knowledge and experience in the field of business development and the game industry, which is oriented for the global markets.
Requirements for position:
Our new colleague must manage translation and localization projects from project approval until final delivery. He/She will be in charge of communication with translators and support throughout the duration of the project.
The localization manager has to ensure all required information is entered into the internal management systems and make sure they are always up-to-date.
He/She will control and ensure all projects follow the needed processes and guidelines. Will communicate with team members and translators on a daily basis, both verbally and through email. Will ensure all guidelines and instructions given by the dev team are followed before the project hand-back
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken) and preferably other languages
• Previous experience working in a dynamic environment
• Fast learner of new technologies and skills
• Ability to work under deadline pressure
• Ability to multi-task and to adjust/adapt to rapidly changing priorities and circumstances
• Strong teamwork skills
• Excellent judgment and negotiation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of Translation Software’s are beneficial
• Intuitive communication skills, both written and spoken
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong problem-solving, research, and organizational skills, ability to work in a team
• Must be detail-oriented and have strong computer skills
• Full salary insurance
• Opportunity for professional growth in the Company
• Excellent and casual working environment
• Work in a team of experienced professionals
• Take part in the creative process for top projects with international realization in the world gaming industry
• Continuous training and professional development
– Varna, Bulgaria
If you have the skills and passion to be our User acquisition specialist, please send us a CV. We will be happy to work together. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.