Player Support Specialist for Riot Games Account with Romanian and English
Description and Requirements
A typical day:
- Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets and chat
- Provide the best player experience with a case by case player oriented approach
- Identify trending issues and bugs submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
- Work with a passionate team of gamers to give our support experience a player to player feel
Sounds good, right?
If You have:
- Fluency in Romanian and a good command of English
- Player empathy and understanding a player’s perspective when tackling their issue is required
- Understanding of Player Support
- Gaming experience – if you have played games and you can relate to a player’s concept, community and mindset it will be considered as an advantage
- Desire to help the players as best as possible and to contribute to the team’s success
- Attractive salary
- Full paid training
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Special Discounts and Offers (e.g. Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team-building projects!
It sounds like the perfect job for you? APPLY NOW!
About us: TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.