Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Sofia is looking for a Team Coordinator at the LiveOps Solutions team who will coordinate the LiveOps system development and support and will ensure the team members’ workload is properly distributed.
In collaboration with Team Manager, Solutions Architect, Producer, Developers, and QA the Team Coordinator will have the following objectives:
- Maintains backlog of developments / bug fixes / etc.
- Coordinates the activities and resource planning
- Creates and coordinates a clear road map
- Works closely with the Manager and Product Owner to define deliverables
- Coordinates with the whole team to establish estimates for tasks
- Monitors the progress of the team in both deliverables and performance
- Coordinates QA test sessions
- Coordinates support inquiries
- Natural born communicator
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Highly organized personality
- Team player
- Willingness to learn project management tools like Jira
- Ready to learn about Scrum methodologies
- Passion for games
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city (but for now you can remain safely working at home).
If you are interested in our job offer, please send a CV. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
If you are interested in our job offer, please follow this link.