Повече за компанията на следния адрес.
Who are we
Zariba LTD is a modern and innovative company in Varna working with enthusiastic and talented people.
Zariba entered the scene in 2007. For the past years, we’ve created a variety of great games for people to enjoy worldwide.
Zariba Ltd is a game development studio, formed by a team of young, hardworking and creative professionals. We combine the newest software solutions to reach the highest quality and the best user experience. Our aim is not only to make innovative multi-platform games, but also to create a place where players can interact and find friends while having fun.We’re looking for a Head of SEO to join our awesome team.
- Lead the overall SEO strategy for all our products
- Planning, execution, and optimization of our digital channels
- Drive consistent relevant traffic
- Oversee day to day operations
- Work towards organic search optimization
- Аlign with dev team about technical SEO opportunities and issues
- Improve the on-page SEO performance
- Plan and execute link-building strategies
- Regular Monitoring and reporting
- Monitor competitors, identify link opportunities and content niches for our products
- Research keywords across multiple locations and work closely with our language team to create monthly progress goals
- Define target keywords for content creators
- Create content in English for our blogs and work with our language team to translate it to all available product languages
- Experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Great understanding of Search engine tools and features
- Having experience managing multiple websites is a must!
- Fluent English – both written and spoken
- Experience as a content creator
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Experience working with multilingual WordPress websites
- Experience with social media channels as a tool to promote content
- Proven track record of website you optimized
- Ability to work with unknown languages
- Basic understanding of French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian/ Dutch is considered a plus
• Full salary insurance
• Opportunity for professional growth in the Company
• Excellent and casual working environment
• Work in a team of experienced professionals
• Take part in the creative process for top projects with international realization in the world gaming industry
Continuous training and professional development
– Varna, Bulgaria
If you have the skills and passion to be our User acquisition specialist, please send us a CV. We will be happy to work together. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.