Description and Requirements
TELUS International continues to invest in gaming, hiring industry experts to develop part of our company into the ideal partner for live service games across all platforms and markets. We started this journey with customer service and player support functions over 15 years ago and have developed strong partnerships with some of the most exciting gaming companies in the world. As we continue to grow, we are looking for people who are excited about improving games and supporting the creative professionals that bring fantastic experiences to life.
Game testing is very important and can be a valuable part of building a career in game development. You will be expected to learn a core set of new skills on the job, adapt to the processes and tools of specific game studios, and immerse yourself in their game worlds through testing. Please be aware that testing games is not the same as playing with your friends online. The projects you will be working on are often unfinished, and some parts of the job can be repetitive. Again, it’s important work and you will learn a lot if you’re a driven person.
- Attentively follow test scripts while taking notes, being thorough and consistent
- Find bugs, assess severity, and consider the risk of these issues to the business
- Produce well-written bug reports that are clear, concise and cogent
- Perform functional and subjective testing tasks according to partner guidelines
- Root cause analysis to recommend permanent solutions
- Proactive communication and escalation (when necessary) of critical issues in both testing and live environments for triage in collaboration with the game studio
- Assistance with any group testing scenarios
- Flexibility to assist with ad hoc requests from the game studio that involve testing
- Formal studies or work experience in the fields of computer science, game design, and/or technical art
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Skilled at technical troubleshooting
- A basic understanding of the software development cycle and the role that testing plays
- A critical thinker who pays attention to the details
- Previous games QA experience, especially with live or AAA titles
- Experience with bug tracking software (i.e. Jira)
- Experience with native mobile apps (i.e. iOS and Android mobile release management)
- Experience with Appium or other mobile automation frameworks such as XCTest/XCUITest, UIAutomator (1 and/or 2), etc….
- Basic knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Great office at a top location
- Attractive salary and additional incentives
- Special discounts & offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team building projects!
It sounds like the perfect job for you? APPLY NOW!
About us: TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. We have almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.