Join our team as an Assistant Producer and help us create outstanding games.
- Passion for video games
- Understanding of asset creation and use in video games
- Good Project Management skills
- Excellent English
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans
- Track progress and ensure timely delivery of a quality game
- Manage outsourcing contacts and workflow
- Manage changes of scope, schedule and resources availability
- Communicate status and changes to the development and publishing teams
- Working in a creative team with a successful track record
- Healthcare insurance
- Multisport card
- Relaxed working environment
- No overtime
If you are interested in our job offer, please follow this link.