SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER
SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER
Snapshot Games is hiring an experienced UI/UX Designer as we add new
and exciting projects to our studio’s portfolio. We are looking for a talented UI
professional who is passionate about games and strives to bring great user
experience to our players. We at Snapshot Games believe that the UI/UX
role is crucial to our players' happiness and the person who joins us will be
able to greatly impact our IPs.
About the studio:
Snapshot Games is a video game development studio in Sofia, Bulgaria, and
Los Angeles, California, founded in 2013 by Julian Gollop, award winning
designer of the original X-COM games, and David Kaye, serial entrepreneur
in the games industry. Our two released titles, Phoenix Point (2019) and
Chaos Reborn (2017) have both been critically praised and very popular in
the strategy genre.
In 2020 Snapshot joined Embracer Group, one of the world’s largest games
and entertainment companies, as a division of Saber Interactive.
● Create the UI design system for a game;
● Design in-game UI and navigation; create interface elements;
● Solve UX challenges;
● Collaborate closely with teams in order to understand the project
goals, the technical restrictions and the players expectations;
● Conduct research and apply holistic approach when solving the UI
and UX design problems;
● Visualise your design solutions via sketches, wireframes, high fidelity
prototypes, polished mockups and animations; present and defend
● Iterate on feedback;
● Layout your designs in the game engine.
● Work experience or personal projects in in-game UI;
● Experience in mobile UI combined with strong knowledges in games
might be an alternative;
● Graphic Design;
● Proficiency in UX – usability, accessibility, interaction design, product
● Skills in high fidelity tools such as Photoshop/Illustrator;
● Command of UI prototyping tools;
● Good gaming culture, knowledge of different genres.
Eligibility for work in EU / Bulgaria is a must.
● Experience with Unity and/or Unreal Enginе is an advantage;
● Very good drawing skills, skills in motion design, and 3D modelling are
As a part of our UI/UX team you will have the opportunity to make a real
impact on our games with your creative input. Our corporate culture is
friendly, transparent, anti-bureaucratic, and empowering.
Some of the reasons to choose to work at Snapshot Games include:
● A non-routine job, focused on complex UI solutions;
● Opportunity to create an integral UI vision of a game;
● Choose to work from home, from the office, or a hybrid setup;
● Competitive salary;
● 25 days of paid time off per year, plus additional R&D days;
● Lots of company benefits, including additional health & dental
insurance, food vouchers, sports cards, and more.
Interested? Please send us your CV and a link to your portfolio here
Only candidates with a reel will be considered.