We are looking for an experienced, creative and collaborative Environment Texture Artist with multiple skills and a passion for creating high quality video games. The job level is either Senior or Intermediate.
- Creative problem solving and ability to generate ideas
- Highly creative, collaborative, and innovative spirit
- Experience with texturing environments for video games
- 3D Modeling and UV mapping
- Strong understanding of shape, composition, detailing, types of material surfaces, and the ability to stylise them into original environment designs
- Understanding of art fundamentals (lighting, composition, proportion, colour theory, etc.), physically based rendering, and game constraints
- Create visually stunning textures and materials for physically-based render pipeline
A FEW REASONS TO APPLY
- Great company culture – open and informal
- Opportunity to have wide input to the final product
- Competitive salary; profit sharing and stock options plan
- Career path with clear steps
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Company benefits, including additional health & dental insurance, food vouchers, sports card
- Equipment for working from home provided
Snapshot Games is a video game developer and publisher founded in 2013 by Julian Gollop – award winning designer of the original X-COM games – and David Kaye – founder of Gaming Insiders. Our latest title, Phoenix Point, was released in December 2019, and is an evolution of the X-COM style strategy genre.
We combine the creative indie spirit with a streamlined workflow and healthy planning of work time. Our company culture is particularly open and transparent. We respect individual creativity and autonomy of our people.
Facing the pandemic situation we were able to quickly switch to remote working which proved to be very successful. Currently our recruitment processes and on-the-job training are remote.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send us your CV, portfolio and a motivation letter firstname.lastname@example.org
This document has been composed with the free online HTML edior. Access it here and use it every time for document editing.