Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Sofia? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are looking for a passionate gamer and artist who will:
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Help the art teams create and publish audiovisual materials, designing titles, and animating transitions.
- Take part in the post-production of videos that use filmed footage, 2D and 3D visual assets.
- Work on videos localizations;
- At least 2 years’ experience in motion design
- Proficiency in typography and image composition
- Highly skilled in After Effects, Final Cut, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Advanced skills in 2.5D techniques, parallax, etc.
- Solid background in video editing
- Strong 3D modeling and animation skills
- Knowledge in render engines
- Passion for video games
- Highly motivated, enterprising, and independent
- Able to take initiative, highly creative
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
What can Gameloft Sofia offer you even more?
- Career-development opportunities
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Private health insurance
- Free fruits 2 days per week
- Great office location
- 20 days of annual paid leave + additional free Birthday day
- Short Friday
- Home Office Policy
- Office massages
- Flexible working hours
- Cool events 🙂
If you are interested in our job offer, please follow this link.