2D Game Artist
Who are we
Casualino is a game development studio best known for Belot.BG. We’re part of Zariba group, alongside 7Mojos, Waphoo and Virtual Amigos.
Zariba entered the scene in 2007, and we at Casualino formed our guild back in 2014. For the past 6 years, we’ve created a bunch of great games for people around the world to enjoy. Our brands include VIP Games, VIP Spades, VIP Baloot, VIP Belote and the list keeps growing.
We’ve been pretty busy constantly improving our existing products and building new things around here and we’re currently looking for a talented 2d game artist.
Duties and responsibilities
- To design and illustrate assets for games including Card and Board games, Casino games and much more
- Ability to push creative projects from concept to final execution
- Collaborating with the team on the execution of both large and small projects with the same enthusiasm
- Maintaining existing products and providing assets for marketing purposes
- Ability to communicate well with different people even under pressure
- Be passionate, motivated and excited about what you do!
- Work for the good of the team and excellence of the product
What are we looking for
- Excellent artistic and drawing skills
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills
- Experience with UI design and the ability to create beautiful designs based on UX mockups
- The ability to adapt to existing application designs and style
- Experience with 2d animation design is a strong advantage (After Effects, Dragon Bones, Spine)
- Full salary insurance
- Opportunity for professional growth in the Company
- Excellent and casual working environment
- Work in a team of experienced professionals
- Take pat in the creative process for top projects with international realization in the world gaming industry
- Continuous training and professional development
If you have the skills and passion to be our Game artist, please send us a CV. We will be happy to work together. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.