SEGA Centre of Excellence Sofia is dedicated to serving SEGA’s Development teams in providing quality, timely, and effective QA services. The Centre is based in Business Park Sofia, nearby Mladost 4 district.
We cultivate diverse, creative QA talent with a network of studios across Europe, US and Canada.
Synonymous with quality, our world-class development studios include Sports Interactive, Creative Assembly, Hardlight, Amplitude,and Relic Entertainment. We assist all studios with publishing QA and validation functions. We support the needs of the development studios and make the creative vision become a reality. Today we’re building a highly successful team that is dedicated to driving the continued success and evolution of our European business. Check out Sega.com to find out why we are a workplace you’ll never want to leave!
This is a fantastic and rare opening to create, grow and continuously evolve an IT function in our new office focusing on QA in Sofia. You will be exposed to a wide range of technologies in a dynamic environment and will be able to work independently as well as with the larger SEGA Europe IT team in London, who will be supporting you.
The key emphasis for this position is on good communication skills, both verbal and written, with good attention for detail. This role offers plenty of variety and challenge. As you continue to grow, your career pathway will open up too, so you can specialise within a specific area of IT.
- 1st and 2nd line IT support
- Assembly, installation and deployment of PCs and user hardware
- Software and hardware troubleshooting for diverse implementations
- Provide application and networking support for Microsoft Windows PCs and OSX computers
- Installation and support for Office 365 and other desktop applications
- Basic user administration for Windows Active Directory and Office 365
- Provide support for printers, scanners and other peripheral equipment
- Experience of building PC’s
- Provide support to Network/ Security team regarding any Network and Security troubleshooting/ Investigation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- One year experience of working on a helpdesk
- Inspire confidence and gain trust of the users
- Work effectively as a team member
- Work under stress and complete tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Identify potential issues and resolve in a proactive manner
- Experience in a customer support role
- Pro-activeness to think ahead and identify tasks that need to be carried out and the motivation to complete these on own initiative
- Ability to plan and carry out work when regularly unsupervised
- Confident and professional in dealing with senior members of the company
- Clear and concise communicator both written and verbally
- Flexibility to react quickly, reschedule and prioritise workload
- Confident in assessing situations and taking decisions solely when unsupervised
- Basic understating of Networking LAN/WAN, IP addressing and troubleshooting
If you are interested in our job offer, please follow this link.