We are looking for a Game Programmer to create exciting new worlds and experiences.
- Passion for video games
- Experience with C++ programming
- Solid written English skills
- Write and debug code in C++ and Lua
- Design and implement gameplay features and ensure flawless player experience
- Working in a creative team with a successful track record
- Healthcare insurance
- Multisport card
- Relaxed working environment
- No overtime
If you are interested in our job offer, please follow this link.